UZALACAÍN LA FINCA
by Zalacaín, the first 3 Michelin star in Spain!
The events venue of one of Spain’s most famous restaurants, Zalacaín, the first 3 Michelin star in Spain, it is located in La Finca in the northwest area of Madrid that belongs to Pozuelo de Alarcón, the municipality with the highest per capita income in Spain. It borders the urbanization of Somosaguas, the Casa de Campo and Monteprincipe. Its main accesses are through the M-40 and the M-502 highway. Over the years, La Finca Madrid has become the urbanization of Madrid’s celebrities. Thanks to its privacy, security and quality of its houses, many great businessmen, athletes, politicians, artists, top executives or successful lawyers have chosen it as their place of residence. La Finca became famous when most of Real Madrid players moved here. Examples? Cristiano Ronaldo, Iker Casillas and his wife Sara Carbonero, Sergio Ramos David Villa and others. Also coaches like Simeone or José Mourinho during his stay at Real Madrid.
The venue is in a prefect location, 15 minutes drive from Madrid center. It is outside of the crowded and expensive city center, yet close by to visit.
Right next to the venue, there is La Finca business park where many national and international companies have their headquarters like Microsoft, Orange and Santander Bank.
We Dance Here
Entrance, Parking, Cloakroom
ADDRESS: UZALACAÍN LA FINCA
Urbanización La Finca
Paseo del Club Deportivo, 4
28223, Pozuelo de Alarcón – Madrid
How to reach?
- Light Metro ( Light Metro 2 , Somosaguas Centro ), with direct connection to Aravaca and Colonia Jardín
- From Aluche: 562,564 and 561 (fluid traffic) 15 minutes.
- From Chamartín Bus 815 (fluid traffic) 40 minutes.
- From Moncloa Bus 658 (fluid traffic) 30 minutes.
- Private Vehicle: Accesses from M502, M503 and M40. From Moncloa (fluid traffic) 10 minutes. From Barajas Airport (fluid traffic) 35 minutes.
- The venue has free parking included for the event attendees.
To be announced soon!